Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Part of my bicycling commute–near work


IMAG0795

When it gets really rainy, the swamp-area beside the parking lots by my office get really full. Geese and ducks hang out here. My co-workers and I watched them peck at ice during the cold months.

IMAG0799IMAG0797

By the athletic facility, there are a few radio towers of some type. I don’t know what they area, but they look cool while also being intrusive to the view.

IMAG0798

When I first went walking in the parking lot to investigate my route (during a lunch break), I wasn’t sure where I’d be coming out from the park. Had I looked a little to the right that day, I would’ve seen the path.

IMAG0805
Ze path
IMAG0809
Lots of puppies run around here now that it's warm out.
IMAG0806IMAG0807
There’s a lovely bit of stream or brook here. This is part of my path through the park.

IMAG0802
Quack
IMAG0810

I could hear loud music here on the day I took these photos. I thought it was a congregation at first, but some of the music was Sinatra-esque. Somebody was having a good time, anyway. I don’t think it was being sung live.
IMAG0811IMAG0812

I found out that day that orange peels float. Just so you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment