Sunday, January 27, 2013

Engage(d)!

SONY DSC

Well, we had a fun night last night.

SONY DSC

The dishes weren’t too bad in the morning. Not shown is the evidence of the 12 pack we destroyed, with the help of David’s older sister and brother. Or the (empty) bottle of whipped cream vodka which is OH SO GOOD mixed with orange juice. I recommend no pulp.

SONY DSC In the morning, I was outrageously happy, albeit a bit tired.

SONY DSC 

I think it might be because of this cool ring I got.

SONY DSC

SONY DSC

And for those wondering, it’s a 1930s art deco ring. Actually vintage, not just styled as such. 18k white gold.

6 comments:

  1. Congrats, Norlovsky! Hope y'all are happy for as long a while as is physically possible.

    PS Sweet ring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's quite a ring! I'm so happy (and envious) for you!

    ReplyDelete