Friday, October 12, 2012

Pros of shopping online

I am often on the hunt for ways to save money, and while I don’t do that much “extra” shopping right now, for anything beyond essential grocery items, I usually buy everything online. Enter ebates.com (clicking this link and signing up will get me a referral bonus, full disclosure)!

For affiliated sites and qualified purchases, you can earn a small percentage of cash back for anything you buy online! This even works for major sites like Amazon. I personally have only used it for Vitacost (also a referral link), so far, so I’ve only got about $.26 from the site, but hey, maybe it will add up in a year or two. My first purchase within a couple months of signing up means I get a $10 Target gift card, which I am hoping to put towards some decent dress shoes. Too bad Payless wasn’t an option. The process seems very slow, overall, but since it’s free, I figure it’s worth it. So far, I’m just having a hard time remembering to go to Ebates before I visit other sites (this logs the session so Ebates knows you’ve made qualifying purchases).

The other site I’ve been trying to use is Top CashBack (another referral link), and it works the same as Ebates. They even have some overlapping qualified sites, like Kohls, Gap, and Newegg.

I totally had a reason for writing this post, and now I can’t remember for the life of me.

Here, these are some shoes I like. I’m weird.

 

*This is not a paid blog post, I’m just sharing my enthusiasm for ways to make savings online!*

*and shoes I like. Whatever.*

No comments:

Post a Comment