Thursday, August 30, 2012

Link dump

I’ve been keeping these links bookmarked in my browser for weeks now, figured I should just toss them here for other people to take a look at too.

  • The 300 Ultimate Ab and Core Workout Challenge – Really simple bodyweight-based workout routine. It’s funny, before I could even stop because I was too sore, I had to stop because my body just wouldn’t move. I still don’t understand why that happens. (And no, I’ve totally not been keeping up with doing this routine.)
  • Award winning olive oil – Yes, I want some.
  • Ancestral Health Symposium 2010 Review – This happened a few weeks ago now, at Harvard University. I never got around to listening to the review, but apparently, there’s a transcript! I can’t remember how much tickets were, and it’s unlikely they’ll host the symposium close to me anytime soon, but I’d love to go someday.
  • Abe’s Market – A natural and organic products market. It’s very family-oriented, so you’ll find a lot of snack foods, but that doesn’t mean they aren’t suitable for adults too! I was intrigued by their stock of sulfate-free shampoos. This is definitely a wish-list site for me (meaning, there are plenty of things I wish I could buy from there).

No comments:

Post a Comment