Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Wacky Wednesday: aka. title failure

  • No charge for Texas dad who killed daughter’s rapist - As one commenter states, that man shows real strength in character. Beating his daughter’s attacker may have been intentional, but the death was not. +1 for Texan law.
  • Turtles fossilised in sex embrace – You know, I have wondered if they ever found fossils in such a state. Apparently, yes! Nature: you are cool.
  • Handling PMS as a Paleo chick – (hopefully that title is clear enough that some dudes may not be interested in the article) I love this lady’s posts anyway, but this one really hit home for me. My low-carb paleo months (February and March this year) were the BEST cycles I’ve ever had. THE BEST. Things have gone rather downhill from there and I’ve been battling with PMS just like millions of other women do. I sucks, but it’s helpful to know a) other women feel like I do b) it’s totally manageable on a mental level, even if my hormones are out of whack. How would Grokette have managed, I wonder? Hormone lie #2 struck home for me, I have been fighting off mental and literal cookies a lot this month.
  • Crossfit Shoes – I don’t need them for Crossfit, but I am struggling with the same quandry: WHAT SHOES TO BUY. You know, if I end up using b.day money for shoes.

3 comments:

  1. Do they know for sure that the turtles are dead? You know, because they do move slow and all...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well they look pretty squashed. I didn't think turtles were that flat, but maybe it's some ancient breed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also have the same issue with shoes. I want good walking shoes but I have no idea where to get them. I look at the main stream stores like Target and they all look the same and most of them look ugly. My friend gave me a recommendation of shoes and we both walk on the outside of our feet (supination), which these particular type of shoes help with but I forgot the name.

    ReplyDelete