Monday, May 21, 2012

I am grateful.

I am not feeling awesome today for multiple reasons and I think it’s time for a gratitude post.

Today I am feeling grateful for

  • my boyfriend and his sweetness when I am feeling crummy and being grouchy.
  • good friends.
  • my cat.
  • that, even though I am frustrated about this right now, I have taken the time to educate myself on having the strongest and healthiest body I can to live the most fulfilling life I can.
  • people’s interest in my photography, in the midst of me being very inactive with it, and the chance for my name to be published with my images.
  • the natural light in my apartment.
  • living only 3.5 miles from work so biking to and from may be feasible someday.

And for your amusement, my cat likes to sit very strangely in/near doorways.

No comments:

Post a Comment