Monday, May 07, 2012

Happy, happy weekend!

I’m back from the most awesome weekend I have had since I went to Washington DC mid-March! My aunt got married this weekend and I got to see my cousins (and their awesome kids) for the first time since they were married, 8-10 years ago! Even Mr. Boyfriend had a good time romping around with the little kids. It was really wonderful to see my aunt so happy, and it doesn’t hurt that her new husband is a great guy as well. I hope it doesn’t have to be too long before we get down to visit again (or they come up to see us), but we are definitely flying there in the future.

I have lots of photos to edit for my aunt, as I was the official non-official photographer, and I’m really looking forward to it. I’ll be sure to share some of the pictures when I’m done, but for now, here’s a bee:Poor lil guy lost a leg, I moved him from foot traffic path.

 

And also, a link:

  • Homemade Sunscreen Bars – Place this among the many projects I will not do until I have a decent amount of surplus cash! But I love the idea of making my own all-natural sunscreen :) One of these days, I’ll get a glass bowl so I can make a double boiler.

2 comments: