Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Better run faster than my bullet.

I want to be an inspiration to someone. I want to know that I have made a positive difference in someone’s life.I suppose that someone would ideally be my own hypothetical offspring, but I imagine I will have the most impact on someone’s life through my efforts in recovering from depression and anxiety through natural treatments (supplements and nutrition). That is, of course, if I am “successful”, but success is relative. I am already at least minimally successful, through reducing my anxiety and depression just by going Primal.

What would I buy if I won a small sweepstakes?

Okay by small I’m talking maybe $5,000, not a million or anything. I’ve been signing up for a lot of sweepstakes lately (because if you don’t sign up, you won’t win!) and I’m not sure what I would do with the money if I won. $5,000 is not enough to pay off my student loans, but I think it could pay off at least one loan entirely. $5,000 could cover my portion of rent for 6 months, or all of rent for 3, with $500 left over in either case. That money could go towards loans, general savings, or tattoo fund. The responsible thing would of course be loans or general savings, but I’m getting a tattoo regardless =P.

I guess since I don’t want to make the decision of “this or that”, I could split it and pay for three months of my portion of rent, and put the rest towards a loan. I should still be able to pitch in towards a washer and dryer this month regardless of winning any sweepstakes, though I won’t have any spare money until December for gifts for anyone. Christmas is going to be very minimal except for the boyfriend’s gifts and my little brother (and we HAVE to get a tree!!!).

What would you do with $5,000?

1 comment:

  1. hm will you share your resource for the free sweepstakes sites>

    ReplyDelete