Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Thank you for joining me here tonight

My plans for exercise have gone terribly array as of late. After finally feeling better after a week of being sick on and off in various ways (yesterday was intense migraines and exhaustion, before was just general cold symptoms), and not feeling terribly depressed (probably because I’m feeling better and the sun is out!), I realized that I am probably not going to get to go biking 3 days a week like I’d hoped. Tomorrow is interview #2 at the best damn job I could even dream up at this point in my life. I think I have a really good shot at getting it, and of course, that will mean coming up with some other way to get in regular exercise.

My bicycleI may look into early morning bike rides or biking to work, once I’m fit enough. OR roller blading in the morning? That seems fun, plus it’s kind of like running, except I hate running! I know it still requires skill but pshah, I’m sure I can learn (readers, meet optimism, it’s rare). Eh. I need to do something. The schedule of a real full-time job is going to make it difficult, and makes a gym more appealing, though I hate the idea of er…public exercise? Hard to explain.

Whine whine whine. I kind of hope I have some time to spare before the job starts (if I get it) so I can keep up with my spring cleaning of house and self.

No comments:

Post a Comment