Saturday, December 18, 2010

Asleep in the city that never wakes up.

Maybe it’s just my mood, but I noticed a beauty in my face that I have not been able to see for quite a long time today. I have also felt very able to find the vocabulary that I know my brain is capable of conjuring, but I’ve been completely unable to pull up for as long as I can remember.

On the other hand, I’ve also been making a lot of typos lately. Maybe it’s the weather, who knows! If this is the Lexapro, I hope it keeps working. Experiment time: I start 20mg of Lexapro sometime next week. Let’s see what changes!

Signs and constants of my Christmas season

  • Eggnog in the fridge
  • My porcelain Santa figure on the mantle
  • Thinking about sledding
  • Another non-white Christmas (erm…meaning no snow) in the forecast
  • Naked tree in the dining room (to be decorated within a week of Christmas and no sooner according to our family’s tendency to leave it up till January is almost over anyway)
  • Different hairstyle than last year (that’s been pretty constant for the last 6 years at least, probably more like 8 though)
  • Looking forward to my winter date with Holcomb (a new tradition, but this will be the second time, so I hope it continues longer)

No comments:

Post a Comment