Maybe it’s just my mood, but I noticed a beauty in my face that I have not been able to see for quite a long time today. I have also felt very able to find the vocabulary that I know my brain is capable of conjuring, but I’ve been completely unable to pull up for as long as I can remember.
On the other hand, I’ve also been making a lot of typos lately. Maybe it’s the weather, who knows! If this is the Lexapro, I hope it keeps working. Experiment time: I start 20mg of Lexapro sometime next week. Let’s see what changes!
Signs and constants of my Christmas season
- Eggnog in the fridge
- My porcelain Santa figure on the mantle
- Thinking about sledding
- Another non-white Christmas (erm…meaning no snow) in the forecast
- Naked tree in the dining room (to be decorated within a week of Christmas and no sooner according to our family’s tendency to leave it up till January is almost over anyway)
- Different hairstyle than last year (that’s been pretty constant for the last 6 years at least, probably more like 8 though)
- Looking forward to my winter date with Holcomb (a new tradition, but this will be the second time, so I hope it continues longer)