Sunday, October 10, 2010

Testing out Windows Live Writer

This entry is a test of the Windows Live Writer. I want to see how much better it is for entering pictures into my posts than just logging in online to write my blogs. Ok, this means I need something to write about, heh. Today I felt much better after being seriously sick with a cold yesterday. I’m still sniffley as all get-out (love that turn of phrase), but it’s nothing that a lot of Mucinex can’t help! Oh. I just ran out.october 060

I went to Transporterfest with my dad today. It was a nice father-daughter outting, and the people I didn’t want to see were polite and friendly/I didn’t talk to one of them at all! Sasha was well behaved and everybody loved her. “What kind of dog is she?” “She’s so cute!” “Can I pet your dog?!” Most people didn’t ask, which I think is not very smart in general. You never know what kind of dog you’re approaching, though hopefully, it’s friendly because it’s stupid owner brought it out in public in the first place.

My dad helped me get my bookcases back up today after painting. They look lovely on my newly purpled walls. I was able to clear out some books that I don’t want in here anymore, but haven’t loaded up my second bookcase yet. It previously had some make-up items, a speaker, and some odds and ends that had nowhere else appropriate to go. Now, I don’t know what to put there, but my room is in need of further, extensive cleaning and sorting. Soon, room, soon.

october 038Back to work tomorrow. I’m not really looking forward to it. The 12-8 shift is going to take some getting used to, especially when it’s followed by a 9-5 shift the next day. I guess I’ll have to try and get on a regular sleep schedule to take advantage of several hours free in the morning of 12-8 shifts! Poo.

No comments:

Post a Comment