Friday, January 15, 2010

It's in the water, baby.

How do you convince someone you care about that something might help them, when they vehemently refuse it as an option?


You can't.


This is a hard thing to learn.  I'm going to have to let go of it eventually, maybe soon, if things go the way I think they might.


Work 9-5 at the Help Desk is always tasking on my brain.  I found my sanity slipping towards the end of most days this past week, and last night I started to feel physically unwell, to the point that I went to bed around 9:30 pm and got up at 8am.  I slept well, and felt fine upon waking, but I find it happening again today.  Thank goodness that's over with.  Forever!  At least at Clark.  What an odd thought.  No more 9-5 Help Desk hours.  I will miss it, but not anytime soon.


Foreign operating systems can suck my toe.

No comments:

Post a Comment